Want to quickly export your MacJournal entries into Evernote? Read on!
- This script exports a copy of all the entries in a selected MacJournal and saves them into Evernote.
- Automatic Growl detection has also been enabled which will save you a trip to the Script Editor to enable/disable it.
Current Limitations and Open Issues
(Otherwise known as “Places Where You Could Help Out!”)
- Although MacJournal uses tagging, it isn’t currently possible to read those tags via AppleScript. Therefore, you’ll need to tag your items once they’ve been imported into Evernote.
- Errors that will undoubtedly arise when you do something that I didn’t think of or test for! 😉
How to Install and Use
This script is now maintained in the Veritrope.com Script Library. Click Here To Get The AppleScript!
- 1.00 (October 2, 2009) INITIAL RELEASE OF SCRIPT